- Please bring your own lunch
- Free Tea & Coffee and water available all day
- Shooting Pistol Carbine shall be shot under IPSC rules as approve by PNZ.
- Super Senior (Age is over 65)
- Senior (Age is over 50)
Must be a minimum of 4 Shooters for each Category before Category is recognized.
- Medals will be awarded to All Place Getters, in All Divisions, Grades and Categories.
Pistol Carbine Eligibility:
- Must be a Pistol Carbine Conversion Kit of any manufacturer that holds a Production or Standard Class Pistol with limited modifications to pistol as per clause below.
- The Pistol must be able to be removed from Carbine Conversion Kit without adding or removing any part and be instantly able to be shot.
- Minimum Caliber 9mm.
- Pistol must run standard length barrel on pistol fitted into Carbine Conversion Kit with only permitted modifications.
- Maximum Magazine Capacity for any one Magazine must not exceed 32 rounds.
- All Pistol Carbines will be required to be approved for use prior the start of any match. (This is to avoid cheap Airsoft copies being used that have been proven dangerous)
The following pistol modifications are permitted on pistols fitted to any Carbine Conversion Kit
- Trigger Jobs.
- Fitted Suppressor.
Note: On Pistol Carbine pistols when a suppressor is fitted, barrel adapters or barrel replacements are allowed for the purpose of fitting a suppressor, but must not exceed 1” (25mm) over standard barrel length of the pistol.
Modifications Not Permitted:
The following pistol modifications will not be permitted on pistols fitted to any Carbine Conversion Kit
- Compensators or a Muzzle Break devise.
Division Clarification on Sighting Systems:
- There are no separate Divisions for Dot or Iron sights. All compete together.
- No Laser Sights.
Carbine Range Safety:
- Camber Flags are Compulsory at all times and can only be removed under Range Officer Command.
- No brass catches. (Unable to see if gun is cleared)
- Slings can be used when shooting the match.
- Pistol Carbines can be carried around Range un-bagged (bagged is ideal) with camber flag installed, but cannot be carried via slings flung off the shoulder
[RPC Committee has final decision on what is and what isn’t a Pistol Carbine Conversion Kit, based on disclosed information herewith, their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into]
- Match Director Don Perry, Ph 07-347-6570 Business hrs, 027-496-0884 cell or firstname.lastname@example.org